Finished last night and on it's way to the wedding! Congratulations to Matt & Taylor!
Their family members made the blocks and I put it together. I made two (you can see them in the last post) to even it out into five blocks by five blocks. The quilt with borders is 80x80.
I have to find a better way to photograph them. I put a big quilt on the kitchen floor and put this one down on top and then stood on a kitchen stool and took the picture. I can do most on my design wall but when they are this size they are too big for the wall.
Eventually, I will but up all the blocks and the process of making the quilt up on my quilt site. A good project for next week.